Virtual Pickup Meal Information is as follows:
Pickup Location: Annie Camp Junior High School
Pick-up Times: Monday-Friday 1:30-2:00 p.m.
- Have student ID number and home campus name ready
- Meals are for enrolled Jonesboro Public School students only
- Each bag will contain both breakfast and lunch
- Please utilize the side door by the kitchen to pick up meals and masks will be required.
SUMMER MEAL INFO HERE
The district participates in CEP (Community Eligibility Provision) and provides meals to all students at no charge. The district does not provide credit for students to charge for a la carte or other food and beverage items available for purchase in the school food service area. A la carte or other food and beverage items may be purchased by either providing payment for the items at the time of receipt or by having a prepaid account with the district that may be charged for the items. Parents or students choosing to do so, may pay in advance for a la carte or other food and beverage items through any of the following methods:
• Submitting cash or check payment to students school cafeteria;
• Depositing funds through the district’s online service; www.myschoolbucks.com
For questions please call a Food Service Director at 870.933.5862