- Cindy Thompson - Special Program Coordinator, AP Coordinator
- Mary Clayton - Gifted Programs Coordinator, ACE Facilitator at International Studies, Grades 3-6 & Whole Group Enrichment 1-2
- Haley Jones - ACE Facilitator at MicroSociety, Grades 3-6 &Whole Group Enrichment 1-2, International Studies 4th Grade ACE
- Chelsey Henson - CANES Whole Group Enrichment at JKC, ACE Facilitator at HWES
- Stephanie Richardson - ACE Facilitator at VPA, Grades 3-6 & Whole Group Enrichment 1-2
- Melinda Smith - ACE Facilitator at Health & Wellness, Grades 3-6 & Whole Group Enrichment 1st
- Bettina Murphy - ACE Facilitator at Math/Science Grades 3-6 & Whole Group Enrichment 1-2, HWES Whole Group Enrichment 2nd grade, JKC
JPS Accelerated and Creative Education Philosophy
The Jonesboro School District acknowledges the existence of the unique educational needs of gifted students. The district is committed to providing:
- A program which will allow these students to pursue independent, self-directed learning,
- A variety of activities and experiences designed to develop higher levels of thinking, and
- Encouragement to strengthen task commitment and creative potential.
Gifted students are encouraged in the development of leadership skills through different decision making and problem solving activities. Various methods are used to make students aware of individual abilities and to assist students in self-evaluation.