JPS Athletic Volunteer/Intern Policy
Please print out and complete the forms below for your student and bring them to the physical.
• Parent letter and student forms regarding FREE 2022 student athlete physicals by St. Bernards at ASU
Student Athlete Pre-Participation Evaluations
First National Bank Arena at ASU
Sunday, April 10
2022 SCHEDULE for JPS Athletes:
12:30 p.m. – Annie Camp Jr. High
1:00 p.m. – MacArthur Jr. High
1:30 p.m. – Jonesboro High School
1. Wear appropriate clothing – wind pants or gym shorts. No skirts or tight blue jeans. Sport bra recommended for females under their shirts.
2. Physicals are for all athletes entering Grades 7-12 during the 2021-2022 school year. This includes current 6th
graders planning to play school sports next season.
3. Coaches are encouraged to be present to help with crowd control.
4. NO MAKE UP DATE!
The AAA is requiring that all student athletes have a Dragonfly account for the following school year to participate in athletics. This app and website will be a one stop shop for schedules, eligibility, contact information, physicals, etc. Here is a link to the website. You can do this on the website or get the app. https://www.dragonflymax.com/
• Directions to set up your DragonFly account HERE.
2506 Southwest Square
Jonesboro, AR 72401
Assistant Athletic Director
Athletic Administrative Assistant: