Every JPS student athlete in grades 6th through 12 needs a SportsWare Account.
Every year their information must be updated.
• Click HERE to create a new Sportsware account or to log into your current SportsWare account.
• Directions to set up a SportsWare account HERE.
Student Athlete Pre-Participation Evaluations
First National Bank Arena at ASU
Saturday, May 15
2021 SCHEDULE for JPS Athletes:
11:00 a.m. – Annie Camp Jr. High
11:30 a.m. – MacArthur Jr. High
12:00 p.m. – Jonesboro High School
1. Parents – You must create an account with SportsWare Online and complete the athlete information section and
HIPAA electronic form. The HIPAA section ensures confidentiality of information collected during the physicals
and management during the school year by the Certified Athletic Trainer and medical staff. The SportsWare
forms must be completed by MAY 10th.
2. Wear appropriate clothing – wind pants or gym shorts. No skirts or tight blue jeans. Sport bra recommended for
females under their shirts.
3. Physicals are for all athletes entering Grades 7-12 during the 2021-2022 school year. This includes current 6th
graders planning to play school sports next season.
4. Coaches are encouraged to be present to help with crowd control.
5. NO MAKE UP DATE!
The AAA is requiring that all student athletes have a Dragonfly account for the following school year to participate in athletics. This app and website will be a one stop shop for schedules, eligibility, contact information, physicals, etc. Here is a link to the website. You can do this on the website or get the app. https://www.dragonflymax.com/
• Directions to set up your DragonFly account HERE.