Safety Checklist Before Sending Your Child to School:
• DO SEND YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL WITH A MASK
• DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL IF THEY have A fever of 100.4 degrees or greater in last two days
• DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL IF THEY have a cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat or loss of smell
• If you have taken your child to receive a COVID-19 test, DO NOT send them back to school until you get results back and ONLY IF you receive a negative result. Please contact the school with any results.
• DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL IF THEY have had contact with a person known to be infected with covid-19 in previous 14 days
Thank you for your assistance with helping to keep our students safe!